Yoga Holiday in Cape Town!
April 2 - 11 2017
Join me in the "Mother City" for a holiday of a lifetime! 8 days, 9 nights in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Immerse yourself in all the city has to offer - magnificent natural beauty, art, music, fashion, food and wine! Cape Town appeals to everyone!
I will show you the best of Cape Town and we will have fun! You will go home with a piece of Africa in your heart forever!
9 nights accommodation (shared)
8 full days of activities
9 farmhouse style breakfasts
3 lunches (Strandloper Restaurant, Langa , and Picnic in the Winelands)
Daily yoga class
Transport and dedicated driver
All activities listed on the itinerary
- Table Mountain Cable Car
- Entrance Fee to Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Entrance Fee to the Castle of Good Hope
- Entrance Fee to Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Boat Trip to Robben Island
- Boat Trip to Seal Island
- Cycle the Sea Point Promenade
- Wine Tasting and Cycling in the Winelands
- Walking Tour of Cape Town City Centre
- Walking Cultural Township Tour of Langa
- Paddling with the Penguins
WHATS NOT INCLUDED
- Transports to/from airport to hotel and any other personal transportation outside of the group activities
- Travel and personal insurance
- Lunches (unless stated otherwise)
- Hotel gratuities/staff tips
- Restaurant gratuity/tips (@10%)
- Personal expenses for shopping/souvenirs
$500 deposit to secure your place - space is limited to 10 people so early reservation essential
Outstanding amount ($1650) due January 31 2017
Please email email@example.com for full "Retreat Terms and Conditions" including payment options and cancellation fees