Cant find a class that suits your schedule?
Not everyone works a 9-5pm! Work at a time that suits your schedule and your energy level
New to yoga?
- Learn the basic poses (and their names) that you will find in most classes
- Learn how to use props and variations appropriate to you
- Build your confidence for group classes
Have an injury?
- Learn how to work with props and variations/modifications to feel safe in a group class and to participate confidently
- Learn how to use the poses to support your rehabiliation program
- Learn a sequence for your personal practice at home that will allow you to recover faster
Cross train for your sport
Many sports have highly habitual movement patterns that result in muscular imbalances and the potential for joint dysfunction and even pain or injury. Developing a personal practice that addresses areas of tightness, weakness and/or imbalances will keep you injury free and even able to perform at higher levels!
Looking to advance your practice?
- Learn how to create a sequence for your personal practice
- Work towards more challening poses
- Add pranayama to your practice
- Discover the power of restorative poses
- Explore the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali as a doorway to greater Self Knowledge